Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Losing Myself

I'm sitting here...In tears. Watching the 6th episode from the first season of The United States of Tara.

I don't believe in coincidence. No sir. I believe that everything from the shows I watch, down to the pasta that I eat, silly, I know, but I believe that everything is intricately laced and weaved together and has a purpose.

So, I'm sitting here and I'm watching The United States of Tara and I think I relate to Toni Collete's character. Toni plays Tara who has three alter egos: Buck, Alice, and the infamous "T".

These alters interfere with Tara's life and causes the lives of those around her to change to accomodate her. I feel like her. (Oh my gosh Charmaine....Tara's sister...just showed her boobs)

Anyway. I feel like my mood swings hit everyone around me. Maybe I'll embrace my alter egos. I need to meet them first. I hope one of them is really hood.

Anyway. It's late and my thoughts are escaping me.


Love,
JG


- When every song you sing is out of tune...sing louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment